immidi is a Software as a Service company providing a suite of applications that help sales organizations work more effectively. With the founding team of two we are currently serving top companies such as L'Oréal, Unilever and Revlon, with our innovative product. We are an early stage startup recently went through one the of the top European accelerators: Startupbootcamp.org (e-commerce Amsterdam).
Personality & profile expectations
We are looking for a passionate technologist who can understand the need and apply the technology for the right reasons. A solid team player with good communication skills and a willingness to discuss the merits of different approaches to each problem.
Role & Responsibility
You will work directly with the multi-disciplinary founding team. As part of the SCRUM team you will participate in daily stand ups, suggest solutions, develop new features, fix bugs and architect and implement technological advancements to the product.
- Strong understanding of Node.js and the ecosystem around it
- Good understanding of REST based APIs
- Experience in mobile (web/hybrid/native/react-native/ionic, etc...)
- Desire to work across the full stack of the application
- Strong understanding of NoSQL database systems
- Good understanding of git
- Contributions to any open source projects is a huge plus
- Competitive salary
- Working in a talented team with a lot of learning opportunities
- Experiencing an accelerator program with a participating startup